Tuesday 14 October 2014

Cheese by Flynn


One day I was looking into the cheese shop admiring the cheese. I loooooooove cheese I could not believe the smell of the cheese the aroma was amazing. Then I heard “smith.” That’s me smith henry lukey and then I saw someone lumbering towards me he said, ”there you are son” he shouted. That is my dad Wally henry lukey. I don’t really like even if he is my dad. “your mum nearly called SES, you need to tell us were you go” that is why I don’t like him, he worries too much.

1 comment:

  1. Heidi (Team 100WC New Zealand)
    Hello Flynn. I really enjoyed your 100WC. You've used some great words, i.e. 'aroma' and 'lumbering' to make your work interesting. Don't forget to proof-read your work to pick up on any punctuation errors. Well done.

    ReplyDelete