Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Dump Race by Zac

“Do I have to go to the dump?!?” Jack asked. “Yes we need to drop off some stuff.” Replied dad. Jack let out a long groan. “cheer up jack and besides you can always watch a dump race.” What’s a dump race? Jack questioned. A dump race is where some rubbish floating around. When they arrived at the dump it was filthy. I could not believe the smell. At the plastic zone I saw two pieces of rubbish floating around and they where both heading in the same direction. I yelled out as loud as I could. “Dump Race”.


A story Inspired by My trips to the dump.

2 comments:

  1. Using a story that you have really experienced makes for easier, interesting writing Zac. I enjoyed reading this, it reminded me of when I used to go to the dump with my dad. The 'dump race' is a great twist to your story. Next step - have a go at using paragraphs in your 100 wc.
    Mrs Dee (100wc team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a good story the bit where u said 'a dump race is where some rubbish floating around' didn't really make sense so that's something you can improve on. but over all it was good

    ReplyDelete