Wednesday 8 October 2014

Looking for diamonds by Flynn

One day in mine craft Steve had an awesome idea he wanted to get some diamonds so he set off he didn’t pack anything because he was going to loot a temple. 2 days after he set off he saw a temple then he went into the temple suddenly he saw a zombie so he lured it into the sunlight. Then he found the treasure room so he jumped down and landed on a pressure plate it blew up he could not see then he respawned Suddenly I was able to see again.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Flynn,

    I like your idea of a Minecraft story. Just be careful that you are talking about the same character for the whole story - I'm not sure if you should use the word "I" at the end if you are still talking about Steve.

    Keep up the exciting adventure writing!

    Miss T (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love minecraft and I love your stoiry well done keep it up.

    ReplyDelete